- regulation of conditions and methods of securities issuances, and conditions and rules of securities trading;
- enforcement of standards of disclosure to investors and the public on the business operations of securities trading participants, standards of corporate governance, and standards of protecting rights of investors, and enforcement of laws and other regulation on securities issuance and trading, control of operations of the stock exchange, Registry of Securities, professional intermediaries, depository banks, and fund management companies and investment funds;
- taking measures from the authority of the Commission, pursuant to law and other regulation;
- performance of other activities and tasks pursuant to law and other regulation.
Mission of the Securities Commission of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina is:
- to support the establishment and development of the capital market;
- to regulate, maintain and promote a fair, secure and transparent capital market,
- to protect and promote investor protection;
- to build trust in the efficiency and fairness of the capital market of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Composition of the Commission
- Hasan Ćelam, M.A., President
- Milorad Rajlić, Member
- Dr Matej Živković, Member
- Regulation of conditions and methods of securities issuances and trading;
- Approval of issuances of shares and other securities by companies and banks;
Approval of securities issuances bz fund management companies, investment funds, mutual funds, and other legal persons that issue securities;
Regulation of conditions and methods of bond issuance bz cantons and municipalities;Prescribing the rules and control of securities trading based on securities exchange and system of listing, using electronic means;
- Protection of investors' rights;
- Prescribing and enforcement of standards of disclosure to investors and the general public on business operations of securities trading participants;
- Prescribing and enforcement of corporate governance standards;
- Prescribing of conditions, issuing approvals of operations, and control of professional intermediaries (e.g. brokes and dealers), and other securities trading participants.